I don't usually post here, but I just wanted to say I'm really sorry you're going through all of this. When did all this yelling start?? You know, I don't know if this is the case, but is it possible that your mom is going through, "the change of life?" This could very likely be the reason why she is yelling and screaming all the time. It usually starts when women are in their 40's and 50's, mostly 40's. In that case, if that's what it is, she's probably just yelling at you because of what she's going through. I've witnessed, "the change of life," my mom went through it and I can tell ya, it's no picnic. There was a lot of yelling, crying, screaming, complaining, etc... I thought she was loosing her mind, honestly. It took about 2-3 years for her to get back to normal, felt like a lifetime though. Now she only yells at me 20 times a day instead of 100 LOL j/k. I don't know if this is what your mom is going through, I just thought I'd mention it because it sounds very similar to what I experienced a few years ago. One minute she can be fine, next minute she'll be yelling at me for nothing like over the most ridiculous things. If I left my shoes in the dining room it would be an hour of screaming. All I kept thinking was, what's happening to my mom, I felt like I didn't know her anymore. Now I can laugh about it, but I tell ya, it wasn't funny then. If that's all it is, don't worry, it'll pass. For now, just try to be patient with her, just kinda ignore the screaming. Don't loose your temper whatever you do, anything violent towards other people and yourself is only gonna make things worst, trust me on that. I know it's extremely difficult, but just try to understand what she's going through. I hope this helps, just hang in there Jasper.