I go into my hubby's drawers and take inventory of his boxers and white tee shirts. The man will wear boxers that have stretched out waistbands and shirts that are torn.
I'm constantly buying new socks because my washer/dryer "misplaces" the socks.
I'm very fashion-conscious, consequently, I expect hubby to be the same way. I also take inventory of his shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts and pants. If I cease to like them...OUT THEY GO, yes, without his knowledge. When he asks for a particular item, I play stupid. NO comments, Carl. LOL
Additionally, I buy new things for him and add them to his hanging clothes. He never has a clue as to where they came from. Just picks up the item with this cute puzzled look on his face. Kinda like, "where did this come from"?
Oh, and what really infuriates me is when he takes a day off and puts on a long sleeve shirt that requires dry cleaning. Why wear that shirt when you can put on a casual shirt that can be tossed into the washer? He says,he feels comfortable in it.
While we're on the subject, DON'T, I REPEAT DON'T take a good towel to wash your car, that's what rags are for.
I could go on and on, but I'll stop.

Last edited by luv my bird; 10/17/08 02:12 PM.