i am constantly rearranging stuff. I have to try all possible combinations.

Thankfully i dont do a whole lot of holiday decorating as i dont celebrate the holidays. But I do decorate for the seasons. (pumpkins, leaves, blue snowmen stuff, snow flakes etc..)

I have a mother who is obsessed beyond human understanding with decorations, so she has given me a ton of stuff.

I have it all in a box for each season. MY summer stuff has been put away now and my fall stuff is out. I bought a bag of gourds and small pumpkins at the farmers market to sit on the dining room table along with some nice rust and yellow colored roses.

and i change out the welcome mats LOL and the small carpets through out the house. (hallway runners, kitchen sink and stove and so on)

I do "ramadan" cleaning. I go through the house, re organize things, and get rid of anything ive not used in the last year. I always end up with a bag of clothes and shoes and some other random things and then give it away to the mosque.

I cleaned the laundry room, found tons of socks and a disturbing amount of dryer sheets. (haha)

I re arranged my entire kitchen a few days ago and its much better than it was, has more flow to it now. I got rid of some dishes i dont need or use, and that was so not easy. (im a dish collecter, i think its genetic lol)

I do have a hall closet that hasnt been touched since we moved in. i scared of it.