Whew! Good to know, Connie! I was afraid I committed a faux pas. I try to be politically correct, but I sometimes seem to insert my foot into my mouth. But I'd rather that my heart is right than my words PC.

CM, as for redecorating and what it means, Marge watches an awful lot of HGTV and the Food Network and .... And she and her artist sister both have good eyes. There may well be a difference between placing a vase (or other accessory) at a certain spot and moving of existing furniture or new furniture.

Yes, Trippi now has her blankie back, and has figured out the new patterns so she can run to her selected spots for tolls (pets) as I go through the living room (either direction, or both).

Connie, that is a funny Halloween story.

But the part that affects me is the moving of furniture and the hanging of flags and the like and pennants.

Oh, yeah, pennants are like sports banners. Windsocks are flags in the shape of a sock or cone that the wind catches and stretches it out. Marge has seasonal covers that velcro close over our mailbox. She only does this for special times, as our mailbox has art painted on it by Marge's sister, Rosanne.

Last edited by Carl; 09/18/08 05:23 AM. Reason: Had a double negative

Marge is the love of my life.