Carl I think I must be a man by your description. I put my furniture in one place and it never gets moved. (Or does this mean I'm just lazy???) I don't know how much decorating will get done this year as I'm about to be laid up again with the other knee surgery. I don't even know what I will be putting out and up for Christmas as I will probably be relying a lot on my hubby who could care less about holiday decorations. The only saving grace is that our grandchildren live in different cities so we will not be seeing them for some of the holidays.
Then I keep looking at some of my messy rooms and keep thinking I only have 2 more weeks to get most of this stuff done around here. And with all of this going on my hubby has the shower in the basement all torn apart (the floor) could not get off the ceramic tile without breaking them so had to buy something different (I hope it does not look to goofy). They he plans on pulling up carpet in the basement and tileing the floor this will be another project and 1/2. To top it off now he wants to put up more walls. I think he is nuts LOL. I guess he figures he does not have enough to do (this is a person that has tons of stuff to do by the way.).
Oh well have fun decorating when your done please feel free to come up to my house and do mine. LOL.

My name is Connie