Originally Posted By: mversache
Thanks for everyone's input! I wasn't expecting so many comments! I will let him make the next move then (whenever that comes, no rush) and we will be seeing each other four times a week in school starting Monday.
THANKS!!!

I have to add that like the other women have mentioned here, I've missed out on a lot because I didn't step up and say something. Men are notorious for not picking up on clues! They even admit it. Anyhow, these days I don't wait. I'm not going to miss out on anything anymore. Imagine if the proverbial Romeo never made a move for Juliet- what would have happened? Nothing. And they would have never felt the deep love that they had for each other. Am I going to possibly miss out on something like that because I'm not sure about something? NO! Darn if I'm not going to walk right up to him and ask. Why waste your time? Why waste your heart's time pining away, wondering?

Some people may view me as being forward, but I can't stand the "not knowing," and would rather move on to the next phase, whatever that may be.

So, go for it! smile You've already established a friendship... ask if he wants more! laugh