i know im not supose to stress out to much, but its kinda hard not to..all i can picture is a fight braking out in the hospital and every one geting kicked out..and when i come home with the new baby there well be things missing..see. his sister broken in to are old house with her oldest brother when we live in the same town and took are coffee table are tv and alot of my kids cloths and toys..we knew they did it becasue he brother had stolen the coffee table a few yrs ago and it was not the best coffee table so the only one who would take it would have been his brother,,pluse she likes to dress her kids in the clothes she stole when she knows we are coming down,,and when i say something..like " my son usto have that same outfit" she would say "oh ummm yeah some one gave this to me" (yeah, right),, my hubby dont see all that as a big deal, he says its just how they are...why do i have to deal with all that..plus he gets mad when i do speak up to them, he says im just looking for a fight and that my mom is not the best either....i never said my mom was the best but come on..my mom shows my hubby respect and does not speak bad of him, and if she where to i would say something to her..
im just soo worried and dont know how to make it better..i cant just tell my hubby i dont want his mom there...i did tell him thay cant stay at are house, but i told him it was becasue when we go and visit they make us get a hotal and i dont want to have to worrie about the house geting messy and have to clean it when i first get out of the hospital, i even told him i would not let my sisters stay at my house while im at the hospital if thay can come down from florida..he agreed, but im still worried they well talk him in to it, or he well end up paying for there hotal frown and we cant aford that