i think aslong as your older then 21 yrs old..age is not that big of a deal...my hubby is only 3 yrs older which is not bad at all...my mom and dad was 14yrs apart.. and even though they was married for 19 yrs the older they got the bigger the age came up...my dad got to the point where he was wanting to just sit around and things like that..my mom on the other hand was wanting to go out and well act her age..so it just depends on how well you get along...my moms new hubby is 6 yrs younger and they seem to get along better then my mom and dad did.....so if your around 22 or 23 and you date a guy around 30 then i think thats fine..you go any higher is just odd lol....and if ya 30 and you date some one around 40 to 45 is fine, but if you go much older then problems i think well end up coming up....but i think if you are under the age of 16 then you need to date some one under the age of 16..and if your 16 then 17 is high enough , go any higher can be bad..and once you hit 18 as long as they are 21 or younger then i think thats fine...thats just what i think smile