hey girl in love, welocme to the forum, i would first like to say, that your problem is normal about complimenting this guy. Now i dont know what kind of work you are in, but im going to imagine professional stuff, suits really. Tell him he looks good in it, nice shoes, hair, eyes, that sort of stuff. Don't worryi was clueless when i was trying to find a girlfriend.

now we man, some of us actully, like what we do in what we do, and we usually like to feel like we did a good job. So yea, congrats on watever. And PDM is right about the chemistry stuff, yes it's weird to me, thats why im a techincal engeineer, and computer programmer in trianing. but above all that, talk about little things, like how much your job, how you like working for such a nice guy, stuff on that level. Then maybe after a 2 weeks or so it's up to you, ask him if you two wanna do something together, i don't know exactly to put it really, it's been a while since my first date. Nothin fancy though, maybe a pizza place than a funny movie,woudn't go for anything romantic on a first date, then call it a night. I promise you this, after that, you will not stop thinking about him. he's always going to in your head and your heart. if you need anything else just post.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God