[font:comic sans ms]One of my guy friend is confuse and going through so much. He E-mailed me for advice and I really don't know what to say...here it is...[/font]

"I like this girl from church (who goes away to college) and she is in a long distance relationship. She hasn't responded to me liking her, but I haven't shown it as much as I should out of being sort of shy. She knows how I feel about her as well as others (her sister and her Dad). Her sister watches me these days at church and her Dad said it sounded like I am obsessed with his daughter, which I am not! he is okay with me talking about life still which is good). I like the girl but her being in a long distance relationship is why she hasn't responded to me. It's weird though because she has last semester when I saw her at church and I think she was in the relationship with that guy back then too. Maybe I did or said some thing that she is angry with me and she blocked me online. I only saw her once after that time which was this past Sunday but I didn't look at her that much from afar and don't know if she looked at me. Her sister watches me though. What is a guy supposed to do?"