ok,my gf broke up with me a month ago. We pretty much talk everyday and see eachother at work everyday. She says she dont love me the way she used to. We have went to the movies and went shopping together since we broke up. But we have not been intimate,i would in a heartbeat but she only wants to if we are together,understandable. I know she loves me. She trys to hide things that makes her jealous but still does get jealouse. I ask her if she wants me to call,she says if i want to,and gets upset if i ask her if she wants me to after that. 2.5 years ago i broke up with her for 3months and would hardly talk to her.And the past year of our relationship we didnt live together on my decision. I always had other stuff to do. She gave me warnings of what would happen adn would say she dont know if she wants to be with me but always [untill now] wouldnt pull the trigger. I now regret taking her for granted and not trying enough and not caring before. Ive realized ive screwed up. But ive been doing everything i can to let her know i love her so much,she knows i do. Ive been working on everything she cant stand that i do,and im doing good,example:ive quit smoking. Everything i say to her about how im feeling and everything emotional,it doesnt faze her,she says everything i tell her is the same things ive been telling her. She realy is all i think about everyday now,i want her back so bad to make everything better. But im afraid it wont happen. Any advice on what i can do? Should i leave her alone?if she loves me wil she come back? I know knowone has the answers,just maybe some opinions what i can do or how to handle this.