hi. I need some advice about this guy from an independent party; if he likes me, and what I should do. Here goes, there's this guy who I like and sometimes he acts as if he's flirting. I mean, he does things like
- He let me wear his hat at rehearsal. Small, I know, except he doesn't let people wear his hat. He usually gets unhappy if people take his hat, but when I asked he just handed it over.
- he asks me questions that one would assume he knows the answer to, and he asks me, even when we're in a group.
- mini story: one day at rehearsal this kid was bugging me, so I mouthed to him "I swear I'm going to smack him." and as soon as I did, he smiled at me and smacked the kid.
- he always talks to me when we're on stage or when the director is giving directions, even though he's a seasoned actor and knows not to(admitadly, so am I and I do it too..)
- We were talking about Princess Bride and he looked at me and said "As You Wish," which anyone firmilliar with the movies knows is what Wesley says as a way of telling Buttercup he's interested
- basically, other incidents similar to those, also, I've been getting a definite vibe from him. There are a few complications, however, and they are all mostly stupid things like he's 2 years younger than I am (not that I care, just some people think it's weird), I'm leaving in January for a Semester Abroad in London, and just stupid things like that. help! Please?