im at a loss and now feel as empty as ever. I've been in a relationship for 4 years now with a girl Im deeply in love with. for the past year its felt like she doesnt love or like me as much as before. like shes been steadily loosing interest in me. when I ask her or even try and talk about it with her she denies it or gets mad. about a month ago I found out she'd been talking to other guys online and over the phone. no big deal right? some girls need guy friends to balance out a few things. it wasnt a big deal until i found out she told him/them that she wanted to have sex and fool around with the other guys talks to. that pretty much crushed me to the point where i wanted to break up because she also told him she wasnt attracted to me any more. but I decided I'd give our relationship another shot because i still loved her. we talked it over and she told me she wanted this to work as well. it was going a little rough but steady and getting better or so i thought. a few days ago i found out again that she was talking to my former best friend; former because he asked my gf to have sex with him before we moved out of state. again not a big deal but its kind of the law of nature you dont do that kind of thing in that situation but heres where the straw breaks the back. she told him if she had thought he was serious she wouldve had sex with him that night. although she hasnt cheated on me physically(that i know of) to me cheating is 70% in the mind and sex, etc completes it. so here I am. I dont know whether I should break it off or keep trying. common sense says its at an end but I still love her no matter what shes done. Please, what should i do?!?!