July i met a guy at his aunts house i was at. there was attraction, made eye contact. he stressed he dont have girl frend. hes 42. work 3 job between mondy-saturday. get his 14 yo daughter sat-mondy, he plays a sport, travels & attends practice. we talked over fone 4 about 2months. durin sum conversations he wanted me 2meet his daughter. i said we should get 2no each other first. he said he mentioned me 2his daughter. he said he appreciates how i talk 2him and showin em interest. from day one every day this he been on my mind.

somewhere in the 2 months chatting, i expressed 2him i was feeling him, & he made a joke, so u ready 2be my wife. the fone was dead silent. i went 2see him outta state. he took me in2 one of his jobs. there was alot of dudes. we went back 2his place 2 get a jacket 4outside. we went 2a nice restaurant. he talked 2his daughter over fone 4 a few minutes. we went back 2his place & was all good 5 times. he made a statment he was glad we spent that time over the fone. i left, we chatted off and on. he said he appreciated the card i sent 2him prior 2me going down there the 1st time for a competetion he was going2.

3 wks later i sent this long email when it was into 3 weeks after i left the first time saying how there were missed opportunites he coulda seen me and didnt take advantage. so that 4th week he asked if i wanted 2see him i said yes. i went back and had sum grub that i brought with me that i planned 2cook. i had pots that i didnt no if he had already, eggs, chicken, etc. and sum smoking quit patches with sum nicotene gum.

i didnt think i was over doing it. he said he not used 2this.??? i had this banging booty cut panties short and top spandex i had on, blue. and i wanted to get it in 7 times, he was like uh ah you aint draining me out. we did it 2times. i rolled the next day. that was on a tues. wed, thurs a.m we had this deep talk cause the last time we did it i didnt want him to stop cause i was liking it and i got the impression he thought i was tryna get knocked up and that wasnt it, thurs p.m he text me to send pitchures of me.

fri he left to travel for his sport. sat, sundy i sent the pics. mondy, tues, wednesday came and he tex me out the blue all good. i said what u mean. i had also sent a card, with sum info off the internet. he said just a comment. that was that. i felt left hanging. i didnt no what he was talking about or what he was referring to and my brain started wondering. and i got crazy on the texts. it slipped.

i was like and since it dont matter i felt like i was falling in love with you. you been on my mind literaly since july, then i said do you see me as a frend with possibilities cause i dont want u to be sparing my feelings cause im sweet or appear to be fragile. he said i cant focus on a strong frenship, but thats not saying he dont wanna be my frend. thurs i text him saying enjoy your day. fri, sat, i was texting him my apologies for sending all those texts and that my brain was wondering what his all good statement was referring to and i hope i didnt scare him off. sundy, mony came.

i text tue saying you dont wanna be my frend. wed, he tex me saying hes having personal issues and cant talk about them now. now, i just dont know if i scarde him away with the deep feelings i expressed in all those text msgs all because he didnt explain what his reply meant. i have not heard his voice since oct 1 or the 4th. and his text msg was a few days ago when he mentioned about the personal issues. help!! email me mantoinettelemail@yahoo.com or 2672306205. i need help!!

if i asked him you dont wanna be my frend becuase i may have scarde him, wouldnt it just be easy just to say yes then to say your having personal issues you cant talk about right now. the last thing i sent him was sum music that he dances to in pratice and his competition, which is the sport thing i was talking about

Last edited by 2746belmont; 10/19/07 01:09 PM.