So my fiance stays with me pretty much every night. He needs to leave early before my dad gets home from work so he usually doesn't get much sleep since he has to break it all up. Well last night he decided to go home and get some real sleep. Fine with me, but we usually sleep on the phone when he isn't here so I feel more safe being alone. We've gotten so used to doing it he claims he can't sleep without doing it. Well last night once he got home he says "I'm home I'll talk to you later bye I love you" Fine.. usually he'd call me back once he got ready for bed say good night I love you sweet dreams then we sleep. Only after I said bye love you too he says "good night sweet dreams" meaning we wont be sleeping on the phone. So I got pretty upset then I started thinking about it and he's been acting kind of distant lately.. maybe he's cheating on me? Maybe he's with her now and that's why he wont even sleep on the phone with me so I can feel safe? Later that night at about 5 am in my house with kisses.. very sweet. He said he felt bad for leaving me and he couldn't sleep without me. He still had his work clothes on. I asked him why he didn't change.. he said because these clothes were right in front of him and he just wanted to get to me.
I'm just starting to get a little suspicious. Maybe he left to go stay with another girl.. he hung up when he got to her house obviously because of where he was. He did whatever with her then started feeling guilty that he made me sleep alone and scared just so he could have his fun and came back. But the thing is I can't question him on it because what if his story is the real one... then I'll be making him feel like he can't even do sweet things for me without getting in trouble. Sorry it's so long.. but any ideas on what i should do?

God Bless,
Tasha