Ok, so here's my story. I've been dating my girlfriend for 5 months now. She has cheated before, on pretty much all of her boyfriends. She would be the type to go out to parties, and meet guys. She would date multiple guys at once. It's not like she got around a lot, she hasn't had sex with very many guys, but she has hooked up with plenty. As we dated more and more, we got closer and closer, and eventually fell in love. Even today, the farther into our relationship we get, the more we like each other. I'll be honest, I am completely in love with this girl. We are the type of couple that spends entirely too much time together, but neither of us care and we love every minute. Now I won't lie, I have issues with jealousy. I control them as best as I can. I told her that my biggest issue with dating is that I am absolutely terrified of being cheated on. It has happened to me before. One time it happened I wasn't even in love with the girl but it stll hurt so bad. I know that if my current girlfriend cheated on me I would die. She knows how scared I am, and has told me that she would never do anything to hurt me. Now, here's where the story starts. The other weekend, she was at home by herself, and decided to drink. She had to be the designated driver the next night, and wanted to get drunk just because she was bored. (don't worry, she isn't an alcoholic, she rarely drinks.) The next day, I accidentally sign into her facebook account, because her password was saved on my computer. I swear this was by accident, I would never go through my girlfriend's emails or anything like that. I click the first message, thinking it was my account, and read the first entry. It was actually her account, and the message was between her and one of her girl friends. She was (drunk) talking about this guy we had met the previous weekend when we both visited school and were at a party. She basically said how hot the guy was, and how she didn't know what to do because she wanted him as a friend, but was afraid because she knew she would hook up with him if she was drunk, and those were her exact words. I know she loves me, because I read on, and she continued to say how much she loves me and how great I am to her, and how she does feel guilty, but sure wasn't sure if she should do it. She told her friend that she has issues with dating because she always cheats. I told her what happened, and how I found the message on accident. She felt terrible and promised nothing would ever happen, and how she hates herself for feeling that way. She had started talking to the guy online a few days earlier, which she told me, and this worries me. I don't know what do to to gain trust in her, or if I can. I know she has cheated several times, and I know that she really loves me, but i'm worried that she will get drunk and not think it's a big deal and just do it. The guy is living in the same apartment complex as me, and we have a ton of mutual friends, so i'm sure we'll all be seeing each other a lot at school. I am so in love with this girl, and i'm terrified because I know I could never keep dating her if something were to happen. I want to believe that nothing will ever happen, but she has told me that before and obviously her mind changed for awhile when she met this new guy. What should I do?