Where to start.

Currently, i'm dating this 19 year old guy and one of his friends, also 19, is head over heels for me.
Recently, my boyfriend has gone on a trip and I can't get ahold of him. I'm also at least 4 thousand miles from my house on "summer vacation" that I got dragged along to. My dilemna is that i've been getting rather close to my boyfriend's friend since i'm so alone here and can't get ahold of my lover. I'm fearing that I may have fallen in love with him as well. I was always one who thought falling for two was impossible. I take it that it's not. I keep thinking that this new love is only because i'm so fragile at the moment and need comfort that I can't get from my unreachable boyfriend. This comfort has gotten out of hand at least 3 times now by mine and my friend's fault. I feel guilty, and confused. My boyfriend and I had a rough start in the beginning already and my friend is convinced that me and my lover don't actually love each other.
Sorry if i'm not making much sense. This is 4 months worth of trouble pretty much that i'm tryign to put simply so you'll understand.

Basically, I love both my unreachable boyfriend and this comforting friend, but i'm unsure of who I truely want to be with for the long run.
My boyfriend has his guy moments, but he can be loving and caring when /he/ knows I need it. He's funny and easily makes me laugh.
My friend is a really nice guy who's been hurt by women before. (This give him an empathy bonus from me, sadly, which shouldn't be there.) He comforts me when I need it, but is also dead set on showing me I don't love my boyfriend. Claiming he "wouldn't get involved if [he] didn't think [my boyfriend and I] loved each other"

A small problem also is that both of these boys I only know over the net (but don't worry, I trust them both and went through precautions to know they're not rapists or anything). I'm meeting my boyfriend for the first time at an anime convention in less than 15 days. I was hoping I could have my decision before I see my lover.

I think that's it. Please help me T_T