Hey everyone! I really need some good advice, so I guess I will briefly explain my situation.

I have been on and off with my boyfriend for a little over 2 1/2 years. I'm currently 19 and he just turned 20. Anyways, the first time we broke up, we didn't really break up, we still acted like boyfriend/girlfriend and such. The second time we broke up was because he moved to Canada and he had a long distance relationship before and hated it and because we had a few problems. But now, we are broken up again/on a break. He says he's very open to the possibility of us getting back together, but he feels right now isn't right. We broke up because we were having problems and we let them get too big (we were young and didn't know the correct way to deal with things). Anyways, I've been focusing on the our problems, how I contributed, what I did wrong, and how to make things right. He says that right now we're incompatable, which I disagree. I believe he's mistaken incompatibility with not knowing how to deal with problems. We've been broken up for 2 months now, but he just moved out about a week or 2 ago. We still do see each other, and we definitely still have our moments. I know he's the one. I can't imagine being with anyone nor do I want to. I know we will be back together someday, I'm not sure when or how.

Does anyone have any advice? What should I do or say? Should I not call him and have him call me? Should I talk to him about our problems and what I've learned? Or should I try to show him instead? Should I give him space? Should I stop seeing him for awhile (if so how long?)

Also, does anyone recommend any of the e-books on how to get your ex-back? I don't have much money, but I would invest in one if you guys think it might work. What about the ebook on the site http://www.romanceclass.com/ebooks/back_f.asp ?

thanks for the advice, thank you guys so much.