Omg...I'm so glad we got some new topics to talk about...especially relationship wise...I can help. First you should not feel embarresed because as people we all make mistkes, and your mistake was telling this guy that liked you that you liked another guy. Ok so what you have to do is make yourself available to the guy that you like. I can already tell he has a thing for you only because he has been acting weird. So what you have to do is talk to him no matter what anyone else thinks. Because you should think that it doesn't matter what people say about you. And if your friends are true friends then they will stand up for you if rumors do start. I think that things would move a lot faster between you and this guy if you talked to him and told him how you feel in person. Because sometimes when other people tell people that you like someone it is just the same as if it comes from you so I hope you take my advice and it helps!!! Because that is what you really should do is talk to him and maybe invite him to go bowling or something. You know somewhere you two can talk about each other so you get to know each other better too

Have A Good Day!!!