Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- now i know i dont wanna be a rebound guy
- i dont know if she is acting hard to get with me
- ok so i kno this girl really well and we are the best of friends
- I am 15 years old, and I have been friends with a guy who is 10 years older
- I broke up with my girlfriend 7 weeks ago and I still can not stop thinking about her it is killing me
- she gets the guy of her dreams and he gets the coolest girl ever.
- I'm ready to ask a girl out that I've been friends with for a while.
- I really dread seeing him because I know that he'll make some awful remark.
- How can I get him to give me a chance?
- I followed your advice and I really feel I've gotten closer to this girl.
- I have fallen in love with my best guy friend.
- he doesnt like how im always jealous about everything, and i cant help it.
- Reason for breaking up was that i was struggling with anxiety and depression
- what do i do for a girl that i have gone out with a couple times gain my trust back.
- I've just met this guy and his mind changes about what we should be
- im trying to find flaws in him that arent even there
- i am wondering if you can write me back a good poem for me to give to her
- I found my boyfriend in a hotel room with another girl this morning
- I have no idea if she really likes me
- I really want to be just friends
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: