Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- Use him as a pointer, not as a go between
- Give him a call
- She told me that I'm in love with her but I don't know
- She lays her head on my shoulder
- Doesn't want to risk friendship
- How to find a girl part 2
- Is he telling the truth
- He has a girlfriend
- Tongue tied on dates
- In love with a girl who has a boyfriend
- Feelings for a room-mate
- How old is she?
- Confused at work
- He doesn't talk too much
- Hug him if you want to
- The skateboarder and the A student
- Honesty is the best policy
- Just ask her out
- Can she be pregnant?
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: