Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- I went angus at her
- we ended up hanging out together ALL day long, laughing, flirting, really enjoying each other
- im a high school student. i think im bi
- i cant talk to her coz im shy
- there is this girl i like she has every thing i could want but i only want her
- I KNOW THAT SHE KNOWS THAT I LIKE HER. BUT HOW CAN I MAKE HER BE MINE?
- i have told her how i feel and she responds by saying "but we're friends"
- Neither of them have told me that they want any thing more than sex
- I know plenty of girls, but find it impossible to hold a conversation with them
- BUT I am so so so so so afraid of telling him how I truly feel
- the conversation goes silent
- this girl flirts with me all the time and is so cute about it.
- Because in the end it is your decision
- All through high school I had a friend of mine who I really liked.
- she doesn't like me even though she stil is waiting for me to make my move
- Not only that, she said to me that she's free on the Weekends!
- I can't stand watching her so sad and depressed, I guess i still have feelings for her
- But, how can I try to get to get her to hang out with me more?
- I get ready to say hi but then he has already walked off and i cant find him
- my girl friend loves it when i strip in front of her
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: