Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- I HAVE A BEST FRIEND. BUT WE ALWAYS MISUNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
- I'm a 16 year old girl who hasn't got a clue on how to talk to guys
- im still in love with him even though he was i girlfriend i really dont know what to do ???
- i am 15. and i have never had a boyfriend in my life!
- i dont know whether to ask her out because if she says no i will fell really stupid
- Sometimes i think that i cant be good enough for him even if i tried
- She has cheated on her ex-boyfriends before for others
- How can I become friends with her and that will lead up to going out?
- plz help me i really need an answer Dances are every friday sometimes sat
- I wish I could have her again because I would be such a better boyfriend than G.
- she still says she likes me like a brother
- I need a way to show him that i love him without talking to him!
- lets say I was going to play her in a sport
- i doont know if she likes me or or if she is looking
- i was told he is going to ask me out this weekend
- There is a dance coming up and I dont know if i should ask her out or not
- Does he really like or does he just want to be friends?
- i was talking to her and we played this truth game
- Long and confusing questiion
- Two guys, 1 girl
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: