Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- She's is so gorgeous, not just on the outside, but on the inside too
- My husband knows I'm bisexual, and that I have had experiences with women in the past
- one day he'll be very affectionate and into me, and the next day he'll appear colder
- during the time that things were not serious enough she had sex with some guys
- how do i have the perfect relationship with a girl
- i see these beautiful girls and i need help on how to start a conversation with her
- Should I try going to her house and talking to her? What else could I do?
- and now within 2 wks. i have to make a decision of who i want to be with.....what should i do???????????
- i'm attractive, but the thing is, i'm not very good at talking to guys
- My teacher and I are 17 years apart, yet we are good friends
- I always try to get in conversations, but I am short and can't fit in the talking circle
- Now I just ignore the e-mails but still they come and are getting more nasty.
- in many places it is made quite clear that guys mostly like curvy girls
- WHAT WILL I DO??????????HELP!!!
- Everyone tells me to just ask her but im to shy and im afraid of rejection
- i called my girlfriend by her friends name
- i still love her tho but shes not sure about me what should I do.
- I'm a sixteen year old junior in high school, and I'm havin girl problems
- because of the chemistry and we are flirting and joking around
- she always smiles and talks to me. maybe if i just try i will get her but nerves are hard to overcome
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: