Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- I am in 8th grade and I all of a sudden like one of my friends
- she only wanted to be in friend ship with me
- She sat down next to me and smiled first then started telling me how her day went
- I met this dude (we were both extras) in a movie being filmed in my hometown
- he's told me that he doesn't want to do anything because we work together.
- I know that he gets alot of attention from other girls since he is in a band
- And surprise, the girl(A*)who invited me show me the 'real' her
- I like this guy in my school and well, I'm in band and so is he
- Did he lose interest or was it just friendship?!
- I occasionally play with her hair and she will say something like stop it but never act on it
- I gave her my card with my cell number on it, and she put it in her pocket, this was 2 days ago
- am just courious is she flirting and interested in me
- I just want to know if he feels the same way!
- He said its no big deal and to call anytime
- do you think that we will get together when im 16? i really like him
- How can I tell her I like her and I'm beginning to fall for her?
- how do I say "I like you and I love you" to a new friend?
- But I think he either maybe shy, waiting for me to go further, or im not sure
- I like someone but she thinks I'm gay. What will I do?
- he says he wants to be friends, get to know each other and see what happens from there
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: