Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- The huge problem is that she has a boyfriend she's been dating since july of last year
- But when we do hang out it's like she adores me. I don't get it.
- I really like him and would like to become more than friends
- im not sure whether he is interested in me or not..
- i introduced him to my friend and he was flirting with her all night and she flirted back
- What can I do do get closer to her
- My friend knows I like her because I told her I had feelings for her. She has a boyfriend though
- I'm so afraid that if I ask him out, I might be scaring away the best friend I've ever had
- The main issue is that she is 27, and I'm 22
- How do I take it to the next step without embarrasing myself if he isn't interested?
- this guy just keeps coming into my mind and he is who I want to be with, but we are both taken
- I feel sick to my stomach knowing I can't be with her
- but i just dont know if shes changed her mind about me now that she knows im 18
- im too scared to tell my mom and dad and i don't know when to tell them
- do I wait for this guy who I believe could very well be my soul mate
- when I flirt with girls I have the tendancy to get carried away
- there is this guy that I like a lot and I have told him that I like him
- if only i were taller we could get together
- It started out with some flirting see I'm 15 and he's 23
- i've liked this guy for about a year now. just last week, he started goin out with a girl.
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: