Flirting and FriendshipPersonal Advice @ RomanceClass
RomanceClass is for advice about relationships, love and romance. Here are real questions submitted by our readers about Flirting and Friendship, and honest answers to their problems.
- I'm not interested nor do I have the time
- I don't know if or when to tell her
- There is a girls choice dance coming up
- We still keep in touch on the internet
- I can't just say "Hi I love you"
- I just told him not to lie to me
- She was rubbing her feet against my legs
- He told me that he also likes 3 other girls besides his girlfriend
- Did he go out with us because he likes me
- But she says they are in love
- She ended up dating him
- I have a friend, who I am in love with, but she has a boyfriend
- will i be humiliated
- Neither one of us needs to pursue this relationship any further.
- I don't talk about how I feel ever
- I don't understand why did i bleed?
- She told me that she was only loving me as a friend
- What are some signs to tell if a guy likes you "from afar"?
- As long as he's in the marital home I would never consider anything but a platonic relationship
- Now she is 6 months pregnant
Search Advice for Word/Phrase: