I dont want him to think I'm begging him
Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
okay, so here's the situation. my ex broke up with me a month ago. he lives outside the states. he used to play bball for my dad's team and practised at my house because i have a bball court. since he broke up with me, i didnt call or text him at all. not even once, since i'm hurt to see that he has a gf right away. Until last week, i got a news that my ex was interested to go back to my dad's team to play bball because he missed playing bball. At least, one of his friends asked me if that's okay for him to play bball at my team again, and i said of course. However, since i got that news, i've been receiving calls from outside the states. I thought somebody here in the states was teasing me but none of my friends here do that to me. there's no reason for them to call then hung up on me and continuosly calling me for a week. Trust me, i've asked any possible person who would call me including my family, friends, relatives, my other ex boyfriends and they said they never call me. The calls didnt stop for a week, it was like everyday i received that call but everytime i answered it, the caller hung up on me but if i didnt answer it, he would keep calling me once or twice. i was wondering if it was my recent ex because i had no clue whoelse besides those people i asked. Anyway, so now its been three days that i havent got any calls from that "no number" call because i didnt respond anything to it. I didnt even ask my recent ex if he called me or not.
i was kinda hoping that he was the one who calling me tho because i still love him and i want him back but I dont want to make the first move because he has a gf and i dont want him to think i'm begging him.
my questions are:
1. it's weird after he broke up with me and he was thinking about getting back to play at my dad's team. He knows that i'm gonna go home soon and he'll see me everyday if he comes to practise, but why would he do that? is he trying to see my reactions from the news and actually he doesnt want to play bball or what?
2. could that mystery caller be him?
3. what should i do now? should i just pretend like nothing happened? and keep ignoring those calls? or just ask if he called me?
4. it's been a month since our break up and i'm gonna go home in the next two months, should i just wait to contact him while i'm home? or make him contact me first?
help me, i want him back so bad.
1. If he is like most athletes I know, my guess is that he misses BB. He may also be interested in you but that's hard to say.
3. Ask him if he called you
4. You should contact him. Be cheerful and don't talk about your relationship, but do let him know that you care for him.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com