I know he cheated on me
Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
my bf just broke up with me couple days ago. we've been seeing each other for 2 months before i left him to go study abroad, since then we had long distance relationship. in our 6th motnhs relationship, he was asking to take a break for a week because he said we need to figure out things why we fought a lot of times and he promised me that time that he'll back to me but actually it all lies. he then broke up with me with a family issue excuse. not long before he broke up with me, he put his pics with one girl that he mentioned earlier to me. I know he cheated on me. I am hurt so bad, when we talked on the phone, he was p*ssed at me because i accepted the break up without arguing with him. then he told me something like, well, we still be friends right? if we're meant to be, we will be together. He knows that i am gonna go home to my country in the next 3 months. my questions are:
1. is there any meaning by him saying: "well, we still be friends right? if we're meant to be, we will back together again."
2. how to get him back? because i still love him and i just dont wanna loose something that we've had before. our happiness was unreplaceable with anything. we were so in love but everything soon changed after couple months of our long distance relationship, last thing i know, he has a new gf. it happened so fast, less than a month.
3. do you think, he's gonna contact me if i am already home?
4. how to make him want me back so bad?
5. do i need to wait for him to contact me? for how long?
thanks. i'll look forward to recieve the advice.
Sorry you are in this situation.
Since the break up is only a few days old you should be a little less worried than otherwise. Also your relationship has only been eight months long and some of it long distance. It's not surprising that you have hit a bump in the road. One big problem is that he has a girlfriend now. Here are the answers to your questions:
1. The saying means that he still likes you but has doubts right now.
2. The best way to get back an ex is to remain friends with him. Call him once a week to ask him how he is doing, to let him know you still care, and to maintain contact with him. Be cheerful, don't dwell on your relationship and keep the call short (15 mins). This give him the space he needs and gives you the contact you need.
3. You should contact him.
4. This is a million dollar questions that noone knows the answer to.
5. Call him
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!
Make him feel happy
|Sparkly Irridescent Glitz Gel|
Going to a party or special event? What to feel special no matter what you're doing? Roll on some glitz! Perfect for adding a special bit of sparkle to your day or evening.
Buy Glitz Gel at EclecticLady.com
Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need romantic / relationship info in the future!