Now, I am unsure on how to handle thisVisitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Male
I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but i don't care.(phone shyness guy again) Ok, I'm unsure on what she's thinking now. First, I told her some of the stuff you told me last time and she got, well, pissed. Apparently, she didn't want me tell anyone. Now she seems indifferent on whether I talk or not. Now, you may not be on the same page for self-concious. She thinks she's fat, which I don't believe one iota. That might be me compensating because I'm underweight. But, I think she's hot nonetheless...Then, at school, I say hi to her but she only says hi when he isn't with her friends. On top of this, I recently reinjured myself making me irritable. So, she may say something and I'd get frustrated or pissed myself. Now, I am unsure on how to handle this... We're on break now and I can walk to a school near both of us to hang out. But, I had a dream where we started, well, making out at that school. So, I told her NOT to meet me there to hang out unless she is prepared for anything we may do.
Yes, she's the first I've ever cared for.
1) How can I make her more comfortable?
2)Why do you think she won't say hi infront of her friends? (it may be specific ones because on my way upstairs today I said hi and she responded, but yesterday she was in the hall talking and then started staring at me, I noticed and waved and sayed hey, but she quickly turned her head away.)
3) She also said her parents wouldn't like her hanging out at the school with a guy, but when her parents left her home alone all day she wanted to know what i was doing that day, but was too afraid to ask during that day and told me about it that night. Which, given things i don't have enough time to put out, (wanting to kiss me, asking me to chat msn, saying she liked me, ect.ect.)that she likes me. Is she just afraid to get together with me maybe? (she was cheated on 2yrs ago.)
4) What could I do besides the basic smile+hi to make her comfortable? (what would and wouldn't you do personally?
5) Any extra words of the wise you have to say? (we won't see eachother unless we meet at the elementary school.)
6) I think i know what to do over this shyness. Which was caused by me thinking critically of others and in turn made me think everyone was that way.
7) I'm not sure, but She may not want to get together because of my looks, which i completely agreed with and am currently changing. Should I still even consider wanting to be with her because of this and the very slight mean jokes she puts out? They might seem mean to me because I have physical pain ight now. (details are unimportant)
8) I still like her right now, please give me other helpful advice.
lol thanks again.
1. Make her more comfortable by being self-confident and humorous. You learn to do these thing by practicing and watching other guys
2. She prefers to say hi to you when you are alone. When she is with friends, she feels nervous.
3. She sounds like she is getting more used to you and will probably ask you to meet her at the school next time. Make sure she knows that you want to and that you hope she calls you next time.
4. It sounds like you are doing fine. How about this for an idea... play a game where you take turns trying to figure out the name of a song just from a small clue. Play hangman with each other. These can be fun and make her feel more comfortable.
5. Buy her a holiday present and tell her you want to meet so you can give it to her. Get something simple like a box of chocolates or some small scented candles.
6. That is a very good analysis and you can take advantage of it.
7. Wear adult clothing, shoes, winter coat.
8. Pay attention to hygiene (especially clean nails and clean teeth)
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - Getting Closer to Someone
Browse our Answer Database- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.