She hates me so much I had to call the police to have her removed from my home

Visitor's Question from a 41-50 year old Male
Adult daughter, 18, but repeated sr year, hates me. She hates me so much i had to call the police to have her removed from my home because she was screaming at me in front of my children, my X fiancee, who lived with me at the time. Any way to fix something like this? Advice
Kick your daughter out of the house.

She can go live with her mother or a friend or relative. Then don't let her come into the house again unless she convinces you that she can behave.

Once your daughter is out of the picture, I imagine your ex will come back.

It also sounds like your daughter could use some professional counseling very much.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.