logo


Romantic Forums! Get the answers you seek quickly and easily! If you can't find what you need
here amongst our tens of thousands of tips and questions, be sure to Post in our Romantic Forum!
We've got over 9,800 members ready to give you a hand!
A Love Quote
What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. -- Helen Keller



She's a cheerleader, I'm a not-so-popular kid



Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Male
hey i'm 18 years old but i've never dated a girl before. i'm not that bad looking, considering i've had girls trying to get to know me in school. but i have this thing that i really want to have only one girlfriend in my entire life and make her mine for life. i only want to date 'The One'. i dont wanna waste my time and money on girls that i wouldnt think i'd end up with. i had a huge crush on a girl before but never did anything about it. eventually, she left skool and i never saw her again. now i have a crush on another girl. and i am 80% sure she likes me too. the other 20% thinks that she's probably just being friendly and out of my league(she's a cheerleader, i'm a not-so-popular kid). should i ask her out? i did once about 5 months ago on msn but she said no. should i ask her again? is she 'The One'? plus, i think she's starting to give up on me. and the thought of her ending up with someone else hurts me real bad. i just dont know what to do.




RomanceClass.com Advice
You are making your life really hard by deciding that you don't want to waste your time on girls that are not "the one."

If you are going to get "the one" you will need to have some experience in interacting with women. So my first advice is to give the not so popular girls a change so you can prepare yourself for the perfect ones.

This does not mean you should leave the cheerleader behind. You should ask her out again. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com





Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit
 


Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - General Dating

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response



Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.
Advertisement


Sparkly Irridescent Glitz Gel

Going to a party or special event? What to feel special no matter what you're doing? Roll on some glitz! Perfect for adding a special bit of sparkle to your day or evening.

Buy Glitz Gel at EclecticLady.com




Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need romantic / relationship info in the future!

Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Twitter Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Facebook Add Romance+Class+Website+ to MySpace Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Del.icio.us Digg Romance+Class+Website+ Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Yahoo My Web Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Google Bookmarks Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Stumbleupon Add Romance+Class+Website+ to Reddit


 

Follow Me on Pinterest


Romantic Tshirts, Bags, Mugs and More!

Love is Patient
Love is Patient ...
Deeply Loved
Deeply Loved ...
Random Kindness
Random Kindness ...

These are just a small selection - Visit the RomanceClass Shop!

Join This Newsletter!


 
RomanceClass on Facebook




Join This Newsletter!

Past Issues





| About RomanceClass | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Submit a Suggestion |
All content copyright 2013 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.

this site is for amusement only - professional advice is not being rendered

Italian Wedding