I just feel sick please help me Im scared of his temper and Im confused about what to do

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
im so so sad I have been with my partner for 8years and I have been through alot will him I love him but I dont he can be nice and then so mean I hate the way he speaks to his son and all we do is fight I have asked him to leave and told him I know longer love him but he didnt even react to thing he is always angry and I have no more energy left I cry all the time and work so hard, I do every thing and still cant make him happy I dont want to touch him I just feel sick please help me Im scared of his temper and Im confused about what to do,I have no family and peapole that have meet him think he is mr wonderfull.
but Im not crazy I know what he ist like to live with he says he dosent hate us myself and our 3year old he says he just gets fustrated what do I do???

RomanceClass.com Advice
Your best option is to see a professional counselor.

Go alone or better the two of you. You both need assistance with your problems.

Try to get this done asap, you sound like you are your wits end.

Good luck,

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!

don't be a doormat

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Arguments / Fighting

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.