I am 18 years old and I have a 14 year old boy friend. The thing is that I became pregnant by him

Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Female
I am 18 years old and I have a 14 year old boy friend. The thing is that I became pregnant by him and now he acts like he does not even want me anymore. He has now started school again for the fall and I believe that he was cheating on me. Also I have heard stories of how he say that the baby is not his and his parents are going to press charges on me. But the thing is I think that I love him and I believe that he cares about me. But as of now we have not spoken to each other in a weeks time. What advice can you all give me about this situation.

RomanceClass.com Advice
Open the white pages of your phone book and look at the nearest large city for "Planned Parenthood" they will answer all your questions better than I can. You can also call 1-800-230-PLAN and they will refer you to a local branch.

Good luck to you, you are at an important juncture in your life!
p.s. don't forget to mention to them that you are afraid of having charges brought against you.

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!

Only God can help

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Getting Closer to Someone

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.