what do i do if i'm not happy with my mate anymore?

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
what do i do if i'm not happy with my mate anymore? i think i have fallin out of love with him. we've been together for 7+ years and have a 2 year old together. He wants to get married and have more kids. what should i do? is it possible to fall back in love with him?

RomanceClass.com Advice
I answered this question for you yesterday.

You two need to see a professional therapist who can help you get to the bottom of the issues.

This is more than you can handle by yourself.

Good luck!

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Arguments / Fighting

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.