I want my girlfriend to break up with me

Visitor's Question from a 31-40 year old Male
I m 32 yrs happy married man with 3 yrs old daughter. I have an affair from last 4 years. she is divorce and has 2 kids . I lied to her that I m divorce and living by my self which is not trueshe loves me lot. She announce everyone about our relation.Also I donot know what to do.I donot wanna break her heart and go away. Is there any solution that she change her opinion about me and she initiate break up? In short I wanna break up from her side and be happy with my family.

RomanceClass.com Advice
After four years of having an affair and having a woman who is in love with you, it is going to very, very difficult to make her want to break up with you.

I'm sure you can think of ways to make her dislike you, but can you do that? One thought is to tell her that you are having an affair with another woman.

But, my advice is to tell her the truth and face the consequences. She has given four years of her life to you and she deserves to have an honest explanation so that she can have closure on your relationship.

Best wishes,

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Breakup Issues

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.