Needs to tell father

Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Female
My boyfriend and I of 1yr 4mths have had some problems within the sex department. He has troubles getting an erection and has been to a doctor before. However, this did not help and he claims the doctor did not know what he was talking about. I am hoping he will go to another doctor to solve the problem, however he does not have his own insurance yet and does not want to tell his father again because he thinks everything is okay. This is affecting him and me. HELP! Thank you for your time :-) Advice
He needs to tell his father. He needs to see another doctor and he needs to be very explicit what his problem is. Doctors have heard everything so he shouldn't be shy about it. Perhaps something like Viagra would help him. Or, the doctor might refer him to a psychologist. Definitely something needs to be done because it is unlikely that things will get better on their own.

Good luck,

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Kissing / Intimacy

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.