Three questionsVisitor's Question from a unknown year old Female
i have three questions
1)my boyfriend and i fight about some of the dumbest things. they are nothing that will split us apart but i just want to know how to agree more and not fight every day.
2)one of the biggest fights is whether or not my boyfriend should get his heart checked to see if his problem from when he was 3 is coming back. it is a serious one that causes him to be out of breathe and hurt when he breathes. he thinks he is ok and it will go away soon. i have asked him to see a doctor with me but he refuses. how do i show or convince him that seeing a doctor is a good choice? i am just so afraid something will happen out of nowhere that in the future he will never be able to get better from.
3) my boyfriend is taking a plane ride down to FL soon and i was just curious if flying puts pressure on a worsening heart?
1. next time a dumb argument starts say "Oops Dumb Argument #1"
2. call a doctor and explain the situation. Ask the doctor to call your boyfriend and discuss the matter.
3. I don't know.
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - Arguments / Fighting
Browse our Answer Database- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.