Go to your counselor

Visitor's Question from a 13-15 year old Female
theres a lot of stuff going on in my house. my cousins in trouble, my grandma has altimerz and lives next door, my aunt is bi-polar w/ no meds..and plenty of little things. i always talked to my mom about my problems, but now they dont seem important. or if i do try to talk to her she like "not right now, i cant handle it" i kno shes stressed and i dont wanna be a burdan. when it happened last year i went to my guidance conslure but i just started highschool and i dont kno the conslure. i do have suisidal thoughts, but i dont wanna become anymore problem for my mom. what can i do to make myself feel better?

RomanceClass.com Advice
Go immediately to your high school counselor and explain your situation and your suicidal thoughts. Do this today or tomorrow, this is an emergency.

You have my best wishes,

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!

Talk to adult

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - General Dating

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.