He Abuses Me

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
i dont know what to do anymore all i do is cry i have a daughter with the man i love but all he does anymore is treat me like shit he hits me pulls my hair and everything i dont know what to do i love him so much but he dont love me the same i can't do this be by myself i cant raise this kid by myself i need him i dont want her to growup the way i did. what to do i have no friends so ive turned to u please help im so lonely and hurt

RomanceClass.com Advice
Pick up your yellow pages, find the entries for a crisis center and GO TO IT. He is hitting you now - soon he may seriously injure you or harm your child. Once that happens there's no "fixing it". If your child is killed, or you are killed, your love for him won't be able to "fix it". If you love him, then get away from him until he can get help. Otherwise your love will turn into hate when he loses control and damages you or your child.

Don't put this off. People who abuse their girlfriends do NOT just heal. They keep going until something serious happens. You need to take action NOW before that serious situation occurs.

The crisis center will help you with food and clothing. Only YOU can save your life and the life of your child. Do it now.

-- from Jenn
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Arguments / Fighting

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.