17 year old girl, 30 year old guy

Visitor's Question from a 13-15 year old Female
my boyfriend is 30 and im only 17 is that illegal and can i live with him

RomanceClass.com Advice
You are not an adult, he is an adult. So it is definitely illegal for him to sexually touch you in any way. You definitely should not consider moving in with him until you live on your own for a year or two. Moving directly from your parents' house into your lovers' house has destroyed millions of relationships, because at least part of why you are moving is to 'escape your parents'. If you want the relationship to work, live on your own at least for a half year. That way you remove that whole problem from your relationship. If you burden your relationship with that 'escaping my parents' weight, it could crush it even though the relationship would have been fine on its own.

-- from Jenn
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - General Dating

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.