1.mom problems 2.me 3.kissingVisitor's Question from a 13-15 year old Male
My gf and i have been goin out for 8 and a half months and we are in love. Unfortunatly her mom doesnt trust me even though i am a good guy. She wont let her go on dates alone. Could it be because of her mom bein divorced? I am not the greatist lover how can i fix that? How can i get her alone to kiss her? What would be a good gift for her birthday?
As I mentioned in my last answer, it is time for you to start figuring things out for yourself as part of growing up. I will answer some of these questions.
1. Some parents won't let their daughters date until college so you should not be surprised that her mother isn't ready for her to go out alone. I doubt if the divorce has any thing to do with it.
2. Both being the greatest lover and getting alone to kiss her are accomplished by talking with your girl friend. Two heads are better than one.
3. Gift: this is something you should figure out for your self. You can't go wrong with candy, a card, a stuffed animal.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - General Dating
Browse our Answer Database- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.