how can i make things right?

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Male
i am in the army. im currently deployed. i have made up my mind that im going to break up with my girlfriend. the problem is, we have a child together. my reasons for breaking up are solidified. there's no doubt that it has to be done, and i dont want to stay together for the kid. i love my son with all my heart but i cant be miserable. how should i handle this situation. ive decided to either do it while im here, or tough it out until i get home. i want to pay a generous amount of child support, but i dont know how to begin that process. Advice
See if there is a lawyer to help you where you are deployed. Or even a counselor first. The counselor could direct you to a lawyer if one is available. He will help you with the child support issue.

My advice is to do it immediately. You have enough things worrying you right now and this is an area of disruption you don't need.

Keep up your spirits and don't agonize over this issue any more.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Breakup Issues

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.