My best friend will become more than that...
Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Female
I am a girl, and my best friend is a girl too. We already are friends since primairy school. Last year, I discoverd that I am bisexual and since a few months my feelings for my best friend have changed so much... I have fallen in love with her.
I have told her that I loved her, and she replied that she loved me too. At MSN we typed little stories about ourselves making out with each other. We enjoyed creating the stories very much... and a few days ago she told me that she wanted to make out with me as soon as she would be at my house again. I was quite shocked, because she never really says such things and is very shy. She really meant what she said, and she'll be sleeping at my house Friday and she has said that she will kiss me then, and do more if that is possible...
We have been touching each other more intensely since we did those stories, and we have gotten even more closer.
I don't know if she does that all just to 'discover' or that she means it. However, I guess she means it because she wouldn't say all those things if it just was to discover.
Anyway, my questions are:
- What do you think about what I have told you? Would she do it just to discover or does she mean it, according to what I have told you?
- I love her. What if she kisses me and goes even further, does this change our relationship from 'friends' to... girlfriends?
- Please give me some advice and please tell me what your opinion is.
- It seems like she means it to me. She has taken actions to show it.
- Yes, if you go further you will be girlfriends... or friends with benefits.
- You should always be true to yourself. Decide how you feel and act accordingly.
You are not alone in this situation, many others are feeling the same.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com