Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
Hi George thanx for your prev. answer. I appreciate so much.

But then I feel that it is useless to ask my guy for paying child support (he left me although I am pregnant)because He never contacted me at all.

He had traumatic experience. He was hurted by his ex girlfriend badly last 2 years and I understood that he is very happy because he revenged a woman now and too bad, it is me.

He is working in a place that is vey terrible. All his colleagues love to have affairs at the office. Sex, kisses, affairs, liquors are very common there.

It is his condusive environment that turns him to be such a jerk, am I right?

RomanceClass.com Advice
His environment may help make him a jerk, but it doesn't matter. He is a jerk.

Contact a lawyer and find out what to do. The court will make him provide DNA and compare it with your child. If they match, the court will order him to make child support payments for the next 18 years. That's a lot of money. It is worth your time to pursue this.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Breakup Issues

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.