My Boyfriend Married The Other Women But Now Wants Me BacK Again

Visitor's Question from a 41-50 year old Female
My boyfriend of 11 years cheated on me and left me for the other women. They got married and it did'nt even last a year before they seperated, now he want's me back. He regrets badly for what he has done to me but I feel that I can't take him back because the trust has ultimately been destroyed, now I am having second thoughts because I feel sorry for him. I don't know what to do follow my heart or my head. Advice
If this is going to work out, you and he will need to see a professional counsellor. You have strong emotions you need help figuring out.

He will go with you, if you want him to, because he has no choice. Don't let him get you into a pressured situation. Take your time about this. I don't know him, but consider whether he is the "high maintenance" type. Does he expect you to do all the cleaning, laundering, cooking, etc. while holding his hand through his troubles. If that's the case then he needs a keeper not you specifically. A counsellor will help you with this.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - My Partner is Cheating

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.