What should I do

Visitor's Question from a 41-50 year old Female
My husband appeared to be depressed since the death of his father 3 months ago. One month after that his mother got sick and ended up in the hospital. I think that this even completely put him over the edge. He became extremely irritable and did nothing but yell at us all of the time. 7 weeks ago he got so mad about something that just wasn't that big of a deal, would not talk to any of us and move into the guest bedroom. 3 weeks after that I was able to talk to him and he came back but only for 3 days. He again got very mad about something simple and moved out of the house. He will not talk to me or our 14 year old son who is the only child who still live at home, he won't talk to any of the other kids either. We do not know where he is and have had no contact with him. I have tried to call him, text him, and email him but I can get no response. I try to keep telling myself that he has lost his mind because of his father but I'm not so sure. I know that he is going to work but I don't know how well he is functioning in that environment. I think that he needs professional help but he would never do that and if I ever suggested it, he would become completely unglued. We have been arried for 19 years. What should I do?

RomanceClass.com Advice
The only thing that adequately explains things is that he is living with another woman. Thus he is refusing to communicate with any of the family because of his guilt. This plus his parental sorrow.

Even if he isn't with another woman, you are still stuck. The only way to reach him is at work and you might try it but the odds are against any success. But that's the only way. You could call or wait until he comes out the door.

If you are up to it, try to secretly follow him to his destination and then try to find out who lives there. Or, hire a private investigator.

Send a letter or email him at his office and see if you can get a response that way. Contact his relatives and ask them what they know.

If he doesn't want to accept your contact there is little you can do except wait a reasonable amount of time and start divorce proceedings. In fact, you should get some legal advice right now on what you should do.

Sorry you are in this fix!
Good luck. George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - General Dating

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.