Visitor's Question from a 13-15 year old Male
im rather good at maintaining a girlfriend and being remembered positively for years but, i stumble a lot when it comes to getting a new girlfriend, i need some general advice in asking a girl out, something that has a high chance of working on any girl? primarily non depressive girls socially active.
The secret is to be attractive to girls.
Looks help but that's a small factor. It's the overall picture that girls (or anyone) looks at. Look at this list but remember you can't shine at everything, yet if you improve you will stand a better chance.
1. Physical: dress well (including shoes), groom well (wash often, have a nice haircut, clean nails)
2. Athletic: pump some weights (not a lot unless you have a phys ed teacher to help you), join a team even if you never get to play except in practice, join a rec activity.
3. Emotional: Smile, smile, smile, smile, smile and when your not smiling... laugh. Be empathetic (share emotional feelings and sympathize with the other person). Be communicative (share information). Be affectionate (hugs, etc)
4. Ethical: Be honest, trustworthy, sincere, punctual, stand up for your friends and your girl, be respectful.
5. Intellectual: get good grades, read some, know the news (Iraq, Global Warming, Presidential race). Who would you vote for... probably to early to make a decision since there are 16 candidates (8 rep and 8 dem).
6. Technological: be up-to-date. If you don't know something, look it up on the net.
Once you work on improving yourself, your personality will improve, your sense of self-worth will grow and that is attractive.
It won't be hard to get dates... in fact, girls will be asking you out.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com