General troubleVisitor's Question from a 13-15 year old Male
im rather good at maintaining a girlfriend and being remembered positively for years but, i stumble a lot when it comes to getting a new girlfriend, i need some general advice in asking a girl out, something that has a high chance of working on any girl? primarily non depressive girls socially active.
The secret is to be attractive to girls.
Looks help but that's a small factor. It's the overall picture that girls (or anyone) looks at. Look at this list but remember you can't shine at everything, yet if you improve you will stand a better chance.
1. Physical: dress well (including shoes), groom well (wash often, have a nice haircut, clean nails)
2. Athletic: pump some weights (not a lot unless you have a phys ed teacher to help you), join a team even if you never get to play except in practice, join a rec activity.
3. Emotional: Smile, smile, smile, smile, smile and when your not smiling... laugh. Be empathetic (share emotional feelings and sympathize with the other person). Be communicative (share information). Be affectionate (hugs, etc)
4. Ethical: Be honest, trustworthy, sincere, punctual, stand up for your friends and your girl, be respectful.
5. Intellectual: get good grades, read some, know the news (Iraq, Global Warming, Presidential race). Who would you vote for... probably to early to make a decision since there are 16 candidates (8 rep and 8 dem).
6. Technological: be up-to-date. If you don't know something, look it up on the net.
Once you work on improving yourself, your personality will improve, your sense of self-worth will grow and that is attractive.
It won't be hard to get dates... in fact, girls will be asking you out.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - Asking Someone Out
Browse our Answer Database- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.