Does He Like Me?
Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Female
I'm using this as a last resort (not that i question your abilities in helping me but i believe its better to go with your own experience and just test things out yourself), i read the other articles.. and they kind of helped but not..ha so i just want to see what your input is.
I like a guy, we'll just refer to him as Rob. same age, differnt schools, same church, we talk almost every day even if its a short convo, im good friends with his 2 best friends, and im good friends with him.
he had a relationship end within this school year so i think he may b taking things slow, plus he can be shy.
I cant tell if he likes me or if he just likes to goof around with me or what. so here's why i think he may like me:
1. he CONSTANTLY STARES at me, i know you get that alot, but its true, i was visiting a my friend 'glenn' (they work together) and 'rob' watched us the whole time, i'd even stare back and he'd hold eye contact until i looked away or lifted my eyebrows (as if asking, what?). now when i talk to him about sean he's always putting him down, and says its not fun visiting 'glenn' and that he'd b more fun to visit (but lots of people dont like 'glenn' so this is a normal reaction to me)
2. we text alot, he always teases me. all the time. we've text 3 hrs straight of just us teasing each other. he gives me nicknames (and i give him nicknames). recently, during text hes put me in a situation in which i keep having to admit that i like talking to him. he's recently started texting me more, also hinting he likes talking on the phone. (we have yet to talk on phone, dunno why)
3. he pays attention to everything i say. when im talking to someone else, he some how gets into our convos.. or if no one will listen to what i say, he listens.
4. he gave me a (religious) necklace, but it was his sisters.. ha but when i thought i lost it he did offer to buy me a new one
5. back in december when we still werent really all that good of friends, he and I and about 6 other people went to eat and he sat by me and i was like the only one he talked to even though he knew everyone there. also he had attempted to get my cell number by saying a pick up line, but i thought he was joking... and he kinda just played it off like he was. 2 months later he used that same line later to ask me for my cell.
I know this wasnt short but I felt if i put down some situations it might help you some in answering my question.
I've tried to spend time withh him, i try to visit him at work and go to his shows but that doesnt always work. so i cant really try to be subtle and spend time with him. my friends all say i should just tell him. his best friend --who knows i like him-- said to give him time and that he doesnt talk about people he likes.
Thanks for reading my novel of a question.
confused. [is he friend or can he be more?]
I think the answer is easy: he likes you a lot.
He is shy and it will be up to you to initiate any romance. One way to start the conversation is to tell him that you are "developing feelings" for him and ask him how he feels.
Ask him for his phone number and start talking on the phone (if you haven't done so already.)
Think of things to do this summer with him. Perhaps the church your group would be one.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
|Sparkly Irridescent Glitz Gel|
Going to a party or special event? What to feel special no matter what you're doing? Roll on some glitz! Perfect for adding a special bit of sparkle to your day or evening.
Buy Glitz Gel at EclecticLady.com
Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need romantic / relationship info in the future!