Oy! It's been almost 7 months!Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Female
Sooo I guess I should start from the beginning. I started going into this one coffee shop in the beginning of December 07, and the guy that works in there and I were instantly attracted to eachother. For about 5 months after that, all he would do is stare at me. Like crazy! It was nice, also frustrating. Here's why...
- So I know how to flirt. It's getting myself TO flirt which is the problem. I'm shy, terribly shy. Especially with him because he's gorgeous. But he has the same problem, which really isn't any good, because I think both of us would like to get to know eachother.
- There's more... of course... so you know, I think he's gotten used to me (I go in there every Wednesday evening) and doesn't stare at me as much, which is okay, but now I'm doubting myself and wondering if he has girlfriend... could you help me out with that too?
- I've talked to him a couple of times. He's cool, and I think I said some things that he liked. But do you think he's starting to think of me as just a "friend" or something? I know I really don't show him that I like him that much or anything, but I really don't want that to happen!!!
Thank you... I hope you can help me! He's been on my mind most of the time for this 7 months... oy!
There is one way to answer all your questions.
Ask him out for some activity like a movie, bowling, a bar, etc.
Or if you arent' willing to go that far, ask him for his phone number or internet access.
No amount of guessing or wondering will answer the question. Don't use shyness as an excuse... you have to practice so you can get over it.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - Getting Closer to Someone
Browse our Answer Database- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.